Kalolary 20 Stickers Nail Gel Polish Strips, Red Full Wraps Nail Polish Stickers
Kalolary 20 Stickers Nail Gel Polish Strips, Red Full Wraps Nail Polish Stickers
Kalolary 20 Stickers Nail Gel Polish Strips, Red Full Wraps Nail Polish Stickers
Kalolary 20 Stickers Nail Gel Polish Strips, Red Full Wraps Nail Polish Stickers
Kalolary 20 Stickers Nail Gel Polish Strips, Red Full Wraps Nail Polish Stickers
Kalolary 20 Stickers Nail Gel Polish Strips, Red Full Wraps Nail Polish Stickers
Kalolary 20 Stickers Nail Gel Polish Strips, Red Full Wraps Nail Polish Stickers

Kalolary 20 Stickers Nail Gel Polish Strips, Red Full Wraps Nail Polish Stickers

Regular price£11.99
/
Tax included.

Brand: Kalolary

Color: Red

Features:

  • Package contents: 20pcs Red gel nail polish strips stickers with 1 nail file, 1 nail stick and 1 sealing strip, which make your nail art decoration more convenient.
  • Real gel nail polish sticker: New style semi-cured gel nail strips are made from real gel nail polish ingredients.
  • Safe and durable: Safe and waterproof material, no damage to your nails. Perfect for brittle nails as it provides a barrier. Lasts up to two weeks when fully cured with UV/LED lamp.
  • Easy to use: Semi cured gel nail wrap stickers are easy to put on, file down, and cured by UV light. You can get salon-quality nail art in just a few minutes. Removal is also quite easy, peel them off by wood stick or fingers.
  • Reminder: Semi-cured gel nail strips can also be dried naturally under the sun for 1-2 hours without UV light. Ensure that any remaining nail wraps are stored back into the black bag, and use a sealing strip to seal the opening to avoid drying out.

Part Number: Kalolary-G148

Details: Features: What are semi-cured gel nail wraps stickers? 1.They are stickers made of real liquid gel and cured (or finalized) by 60%. 2.They are made of flexible and wearable material in order to fit most nail shapes and sizes. 3.After placing them on your nails and curing the remaining 40% with a UV lamp, the gel will completely harden, and the effect will be like applying colorful nail polish in a nail salon. HOW TO USE: 1. Smooth your nails with the nail file and clean your nails with cotton pads. 2. Choose the right size that fits your nails, peel off the protective films of the Gel Nail. 3. Place on the fingernails gently. 4. Use a small wood stick to press and flatten the edges of the nails. 5. Remove the excess Gel Nail with a nail file. 6. Cure the Gel Nails for 60 seconds to make them stronger and harder and more glossy. 7. Smooth the edges with a nail file. 8. Done! How To Remove: 1.Use the wood stick to lift gel nail wraps off your nails. 2.Clean your nails with cotton pads. Package Includes: 1 x nail gel strips pack (20 strips) 1 x nail file 1 x wood stick 1 x silver sealing strip ATTENTION: 1: Please use it immediately after opening it. 2: Please keep it in a film container after use, and use a sealing strip to avoid drying out. 3: Please keep it away from young children, and avoid eating by mistake. 4: Do not use it when your skin has a cut. 5: The colors may exist slight differences due to different screens. STORAGE: Please store in dark, cool and dry place to avoid hardening due to the light.

Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 2.6 x 0.4 inches


  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Recently viewed